Descripción del puesto
● Think, analyze and design technical solutions for real problems.
● Participate with the team in the planning of guidelines and development
● Maintain code quality (code reviews, quality metrics, coverage, technical debt, don't
give away +1).
●Participate in meetings with clients, in order to discover technical and functional needs,
but also, to present and propose solutions.
● Maintain an unified product vision, keeping the focus in user experience.
● Strong technical skills and relevant experience in Backend development
● Strong experience in Microservices architectures and Rest API design
● Experience working with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Redis) and Relational Databases
● Experience working with Message Queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
● Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications
● Some verifiable experience developing in Golang
● Experience with agile software development processes
● Experience working with distributed teams
● Upper intermediate English
Nice to have:
● Docker, Kubernetes
● Automatic salary adjustment based on empleados de comercio agreement.
● Two annual instances of performance feedback; from which salary adjustments could arise based on the career plan.
● English classes with native teachers
● Home Office
● Within your team you will be able to choose the benefits you consider and they will be evaluated if they are implemented.
● Family group health insurance: Osde or Swiss Medical.